Here are some signs to spot with all kinds of clutter in your home, office AND life.
- Moving a pile OFF of a chair for someone to sit down.
- Shoving everything in a closet or drawer, where you hide IT all away. This is very common according to “out of my sight, out of my mind”.
- Not finding things when you need them is a sign –maybe certain belongings are homeless and crying out to you for a home to live in. ex- If you use them at different places in your house, then buy 3 or 4 different pairs and give each its unique home.
- It takes 3 tries to get out of the house in the morning because you can’t find your keys or other items. Create a landing zone near the door.
- Desks are covered with all the piles of paper and can’t see the surface. Some people pile instead of file.
- There is hardly any open spaces on surfaces in any given room or area in the house.
Ronit, a member of Valley Networking, is a Professional Organizer in the San Fernando Valley. She can be reached at www.seizethespace.com .
Welcome to the new website for Valley Networking. Our group is a one person per industry group of professionals located in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas who get together once a week to share referrals.
We have found that attending weekly meetings, meeting for coffee or lunch outside the meeting, and periodic social events have helped us develop a better understanding of the business categories within the group and a true affection for each other that goes beyond passing leads. We have become one another’s personal board of advisors and sales force.
We are always looking for business professionals and entrepreneurs who want to meet, mingle and market themselves with other like-minded individuals. If you believe you fit into this category and would like to join us, please contact us!
If you are serious about your business, are an expert in your profession, and are interested in helping others succeed by passing referrals, then you will want to check us out.